Triggers Anyone?


 My books are dark and triggery, there is no question about that. It seems that most books do have triggers and that list is vast. I can't possibly cover all of them. The ones that I have heard most about I will try to add here. 

Some things I won't say specifically which book because they would be spoilers of things I've worked hard to weave into the stories, and they would ruin certain elements for other readers.

 If you are heavy on on triggers my books may not be right for you. Maybe you should have a trusted friend read them for you first and help decide if it's content you would like to read. 

My books tend to dive into psychological aspects that are dark and I don't write anything that could be misconstrued as light reading. I like to take broken characters and help them find the match that is right for them. I don't tend to fix my characters flaws and my characters tend to be dark. 

What I've decided to do is put a list of some of my content triggers and not add them specifically to which book is involved if there is a possible big spoiler.

Forgive me in advance because I'll miss some simply because they don't stand out to me and I have to try to remember.

🌹At the end you can scroll to a list that came from the list of TW without which books they're connected with. This is a work in progress and will be in different points of completion depending on when you read this. 



●Beautiful Evil- All 5 are extremely dark.  All are non/dub con. This book is the beginning of the character arc for a man who finds redemption thru the BDSM lifestyle. There is not actual, healthy BDSM until the 4th book. Book #5 is what if book and extremely dark. SNAFU is the most difficult. 

      °Humiliation, 🔪 play, sexual pedator, psychological sadism, kidnapping, patricide, brief mention of child SA, graphic language,  situations and sexual content. I'm sure there are others. Please read the reviews for the separate books.

TO BE CONTINUED 

●Not Even Death Infinitely Your Master  2022











●Royal Bastards MC NYC Chapter Book #4










●Royal Bastards MC NYC Chapter Book #5

•Alcohol-LOTS

•Cancer-mention of

•Child abuse-Topic of two chapters

•Drugs-Mention

Incest-Deeper related to causative factor of a character’s personality

•Murder

•Pedophilia-see incest

•Physical abuse-Deeper related to causative factor for a character’s personality

•Profanity-A TON. If this is a hard line for you then I am definitely not your author

•Rape-Mentions. H was a serial rapist

•Sexism-Male dominated BDSM world within male exclusive motorcycle clubs

•Sexually explicit scenes (4 I think)

•Slavery-only the BDSM variety. Drives the H & h

•Stalker vibes

•Terminal illness-mention of it-h is a long time widow

•Mild Torture










●Royal Bastards MC NYC Chapter Book #3



















●Royal Bastards MC NYC Chapter Book #2


















●Royal Bastards MC NYC Chapter Book #1


















🌹LIST OF POSSIBLE TRIGGERS 🌹

Abusive relationship
Alcohol-LOTS
Amputation-to bad guys-YUP
Anxiety
Assault
Attempted murder(successful)
Attempted rape (successful)
Blood
Branding
Cancer-mention of
Car accident-mention of
Child abuse-mention of past
Child death-mention of
Death
Depression-situation due to the actions of the plot
Drugs
Emotional abuse
Fire
Gore-it’s been said
Gun violence
Hallucinations
Hospitalisation
Hostages-maybe (?)
Incest-mention of causative factor of a character’s personality
Kidnapping
Misogyny-Possibly could be seen that way
Murder
Needles
Occult-mentions of
Pedophilia-mentions of in the bad guys
Physical abuse-mention of and to the bad guys
Profanity-A TON. If this is a hard line for you then I am definitely not your author
Prostitution
PTSD
Rape
Religion
Self-harm-history of
Sexism-Male dominated BDSM world within male exclusive motorcycle clubs
Sexual abuse
Sexual assault
Sexually explicit scenes
Slavery-only the BDSM variety
Stalking
Starvation
Suicide-talk of it
Terminal illness-mention of it
Torture
War-mentions of and the PTSD afterward



Comments

Popular Posts