What Will He Do with the Chemicals & Hormones?

•Alcohol-LOTS•Cancer-mention of•Child abuse-Topic of two chapters•Drugs-Mention
Incest-Deeper related to causative factor of a character’s personality•Murder•Pedophilia-see incest
•Physical abuse-Deeper related to causative factor for a character’s personality•Profanity-A TON. If this is a hard line for you then I am definitely not your author•Rape-Mentions. H was a serial rapist•Sexism-Male dominated BDSM world within male exclusive motorcycle clubs•Sexually explicit scenes (4 I think)•Slavery-only the BDSM variety. Drives the H & h•Stalker vibes•Terminal illness-mention of it-h is a longtime widow•Mild Torture

UPDATE: It's 5:20 pm on New Year's Day 2023 and I FINALLY hit publish on this book. I honestly had my doubts as to whether I'd get it done at all. For any of you who are here that had to wait because I pushed the release date twice (11/29, 12/25) please forgive me. I'll address that, but first to the trigger warnings.

This book is a Christmas/NYE Royal Bastards MC NYC book, but with that being said--it is NYC. I don't usually play really nice on the way to HEAs. This book is no exception. If you aren't familiar with this character, check the other posts regarding him (most of them), they'll explain more.
I'm sure I'll miss some because the nature of triggers is so subjective, but here goes.

The best way to do this is by explaining that the character WAS a serial rapist in college and earlier life. He suffered horrific CA and SA and survived with a smashed moral compass. He's a psychopath, but not really--we find out what happened in this book. This is also the most I've ever said specifically about his SA. I tried not to glorify it in any way, but also made it true to the character in the reactions. He's a sadist in a BDSM Master/slave triad. SPOILER: There is a break-up of the triad.
He's working on being monogamous even though it is NEVER asked or expected of him. He's opting for it. That said, he's still a man with thoughts and desires and we get the scoop on those. This is a biker book . . . a dark biker book. There is A TON of cussing, drinking, and smoking. That goes with almost all my books. The H in this one doesn't swear often. Many mentions of the death of a spouse because the h is a widow and has been for 11 years. The H and H were close friends with her first husband.

For now that's what I thought of, with the other bits of information some stuff is just implied--example: Sadist and all the goes with it.













Comments

Popular Posts